Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Searching the addressbook

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Searching the addressbook
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:55:17 +0000

Hi,

Are you ready for some good news?  After the CVS last night, I can now search
the addressbook for Persons.  Editing and Viewing also work.

You can have the rest of the day off.  But before you go, the drop down shows
the same list for both Persons and Organizations.  Shouldn't they be
different?

Thanks
Bob