RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare 0.9.16 final/ly releas ed

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare 0.9.16 final/ly releas ed
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:47:32 +0100

> what the hell happened to the email layout2 in probuisness
> template?  I looks
> like high school kids have been at it!

that was our mistake - or another cvs - we can not comkmit to the api
problem.
Philipp sends a patch for the pb template set 2 (for the api) out that has
been applied.

yesterday then he commited the application changes to the template set -
seems he was not aware of the release date.

We are sorry for that (and have blamed Phillip already for this ;-)

Greetings

   Kai