Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare 0.9.16 final/ly released

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare 0.9.16 final/ly released
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 16:29:30 +0000

oh...my...$diety

what the hell happened to the email layout2 in probuisness template?  I looks
like high school kids have been at it!

The nice tables where all the links and info are at the top are fubar,
everything is crammed together and some things are wrapped!

All the email table fields are nowrapped which causes a horizontal scroll bar!
 this is one the worst things you can do to a web app!

because if this it looks very unPROfessional and is unusable.

I have something usable by deleteing the pb dir from the email app.  I also
filed a bug in it.  I've fixed this 2 times before and sent patches for both.