Re: AW: [Phpgroupware-developers] xsl-stylesheets per template? (HEAD)

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: Re: AW: [Phpgroupware-developers] xsl-stylesheets per template? (HEAD)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 23:31:16 +0100

when I click on the notes icon I get:
filename: file C:/cygwin/var/www/html/head2/phpgroupware/notes/templates/verdilak/app_data.xsl does not exist.

When I copy the app_data.xsl from /notes/templates/default to /notes/templates/verdilak (and comment out <xsl:call-template name="cat_filter"/>) it works (without categories of course).
It is the same behaviour for the app property:
It won’t work (for verdilak) if /property/templates/verdilak/app_data.xsl is missing

Sigurd

hey sigurd,
right, i changed the framework function to load app_data-xsl file by
default. i just tried notes now with verdilak and i cant detect any probs.
what exactly do you mean with its broken?
grtx. ceb

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Sigurd Nes