AW: [Phpgroupware-developers] xsl-stylesheets per template? (HEAD)

From: Lilli Sturm
Subject: AW: [Phpgroupware-developers] xsl-stylesheets per template? (HEAD)
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:42:47 +0100

hey,
maybe i did not understand your question... app_data is the main template
file which gets loaded by default from the framework. there you can call
what ever tpl file you need. notes hasnt enough different pages to make
it worth splitting the style descriptions into different tpl files, but
the admin app loads via app_data.xsl different tpl files for the categories
- and acount pages. please have a look there.
grtx.ceb