Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template

From: Patrick J. Walsh
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:37:04 -0500

    Why is this crap still filling up my inbox.  The problem's solved.
Thread over.  Take this to the e-groupware list.  The address is
address@hidden

    And I'm no expert, knecke, but I think you may have trouble forking a
GPL project and trying to use a BSD license with it, if that's what you
meant.  If not, then great, ignore my statement and carry on.  But whatever
you do, please don't reply to this because frankly, I DON'T CARE.  And the
developers of phpgroupware I think would like their mailing list back for
discussion of topics that don't include e-groupware.

    Can we all stop responding to this stuff now so we don't bait them
further?  Reiner left the project and he's still here starting flame wars.

..Patrick (mr_e)