RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] class name conflicts

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] class name conflicts
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:23:31 +0000

At this late time I don't think a change like this wil be accepted to .16, but
certainly will be accepted for HEAD.  The reasoning, as far as i understand it,
is
that the classes have been this way for a very long time and so it's not a bug
but
instead a feature limitation, and .16 needs to get out the door so only bug
fixes.