Re: WG: [Phpgroupware-developers] pb Folders (was Template Set)

From: Andreas Schiller
Subject: Re: WG: [Phpgroupware-developers] pb Folders (was Template Set)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:38:45 +0200

Hi Chris,

no, I installed it and it didn't seem to do anything.  I granted access
to it and
there are no prefs or Admin or app.  And there are no readmes docs or
install
intructions.

(I believe, you are talking about our folders app from our website)

AFAIK Philipp is currently writing the docs for folders, but he is on a holiday right now (until next Monday)

After installing folders from setup you have to switch off folders to show in the navbar (via admin/applications) (*) - there is a todo on our list...

(*) folders is not a standalone application and therefore doesnot make sense to show up in the navbar.

folders is only working with prepared template sets - and this is atm only our template set.

I hope this helps

Andy Schiller
probusiness

Kai Hofmann (address@hidden) wrote:

i've commited, removed the tabs and replaced with a text-only
sidebar, and fixed a
little bug in phpgwapi's head.inc.php that prevented using a
custom theme css file
if the site is configured without a full url for the
webserver in setup.

Thanks,

btw. do you have also commited the folders application?
would be nice to have it in rc2.

Greetings

Kai