[Phpgroupware-developers] accounts_contacts R.I.P

From: Alex Borges
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] accounts_contacts R.I.P
Date: 31 Oct 2003 12:07:24 -0600

Thats right. As we now have something that has one-one links to contacts
from accounts, that backend is not needed anymore.

If there was anything else, actually usefull, for which you used it,
please let us know so we can provide a path to you to do the same in the
new setup (which, whatever it is you did with accounts_contact, can
model it).

Okay, settled then.....