[Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare Security

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare Security
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:08:39 +1000

Hi all,

I am forwarding an email to these lists pointing out the important of
updating your install.  I have emailed the top 100 google results where
I could easily find contact information and they had a dated version of
phpgw.  Unfortunately 14k results is a bit much for me to do.

See http://forums.phpgroupware.org/index.php?t=msg&goto=297#msg_297 for
more information.

Cheers

Dave Hall
--- Begin Message --- Subject: phpGroupWare Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:01:18 +1000
Hi,

I was doing a google search and discovered you are running a very dated
version of phpGroupWare. Please update to 0.9.14.006.  It has come to
the project attention that someone is using google to find out dated
installs of phpgroupware to exploit.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
API Coordinator