[Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw contact setup

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgw contact setup
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 17:15:49 +0200

During my SAP DB adaption I found that the api setup tries to insert data
into the following tables without creating them:

phpgw_contact_types
phpgw_contact_comm_type
phpgw_contact_addr_type

I am not sure if this is a problem of my port or of the new contacts
backend?

Any hints?

Greetings

   Kai

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **