[Phpgroupware-developers] etemplate problem from phpgw to egw

From: tbsky
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] etemplate problem from phpgw to egw
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:02:43 +0800 (CST)

hi:
  i try upgrade from phpgroupware 0.914.508 to egroupware 0.99.004 last
night.
i didn't got any problem when upgrading.

  but when using our own ap written with etemplate, i found some strings
which are not translated to our native language (chinese). so i goto the
etemplate ap, giving ap name and press "Dump4Setup". it worked fine,
the file is the same as phpgroupware (execpt dump time).

then i delete phpgw_en.lang, and press "Write Langfile" as usual. it only
dumped 6 entries, but there should be 128 entries.

i switch to phpgroupware 0.914.508 and try to do the same thing. it is fine.

Regards,
tbsky