[Phpgroupware-developers] Fwd: Feature Request - Choosable MySQL table p

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fwd: Feature Request - Choosable MySQL table prefix
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:31:51 +1000

Hi all,

I am forwarding this feature request for discussion.  I personally feel
that a cost benefit analysis would make this non viable.  I also don't
see myself having any time for quite a while to implement it.

Over to you all.

Cheers

Dave

http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102268&group_id=509