Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email Applicatio

From: Daryl L. L. Houston
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Email Application Issues
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:02:30 -0400

Actually, they're popping in all cases.  The problem seems to transcend the 4
minute cache.  For example, he reported the problem on Saturday.  When I came
in on Monday and logged into gw as him, he still had the old inbox listing,
but the messages, when clicked, pointed to new mail on the server.  It may be
the case that I didn't let it sit for four minutes to refresh after logging
in (and that he hadn't done so either, reporting the issue as soon as he
noticed it and then moving on to the next thing), but even if that's the
case, I think it's a bug that the cache doesn't refresh upon login. My kluge
solves the problem, though whoever actually maintains the app can probably
point to all sorts of reasons my fix is insufficient and inelegant.