RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Copyright Assignments

From: Christian Böttger
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Copyright Assignments
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 08:55:45 +0200

Hi,

OK, thanks for the notice. I'l still not convinced that we can assign any
copyrights to anyone, because simply there is no copyright (as defined in
the USA) over here. So it might turn out that the assignments from people in
continetal Europe could be simp,y invalid, but that's a problem of the FSF.
Perhaps sending in a CA *and* a FLA agreement would make more sense.

> If you have not already done so, please send your assignment in.

Regards

Christian

--
*****    Open Source und Linux im professionellen Einsatz    *****
**  komplexe Mailserver, Groupware, Office: sprechen Sie uns an **