[Phpgroupware-developers] Timetrack & Addbook (not addressbook)

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Timetrack & Addbook (not addressbook)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 04:48:45 +0000

Well I think I have the two working together including having addbook check for
linked record (using phpgw_links) before it allows a deletion

Could someone confirm the format for phpgw_links, the app ids for addbook and
timetrack, and how/where I should be creating phpgw_links before I post a patch
for
these two modules?

Currently I stuck the phpgw_links creation in
addbook/setup/tables_current.inc.php
as:
                'phpgw_links' => array(
                        'fd' => array(
                                'id' => array('type' => 'auto','nullable' =>
False),
                                'app1_id' => array('type' => 'int', 'precision'
=>
4,'nullable' => False),
                                'app1_rec_id' => array('type' => 'int',
'precision'
=> 4,'nullable' => False),
                                'app2_id' => array('type' => 'int', 'precision'
=>
4,'nullable' => False),
                                'app2_rec_id' => array('type' => 'int',
'precision'
=> 4,'nullable' => False),
                        ),
                        'pk' => array('id'),
                        'fk' => array(),
                        'ix' => array(),
                        'uc' => array()

This is gooing to be a big patch, it:
1. allows timetrack to use addbook contacts (timetrack)
2. prevents addbook from deleting a record used by timetrack (addbook)
3. adds an alphabetical sort to the org combo box on the individual edit form
(addbook)
4. provides dollar value tracking for time (timetrack)
5. allows another default project numbering system - by office location and
year -
not by contact (timetrack)
6. shows ALL time entries, not just a summary per project, on the time sheets
(timetrack)
7. adds an admin option to set all billable check marks to yes, and turns of
ability of users to change them (timetrack)