Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addressbook after viewing [wishlist]

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addressbook after viewing [wishlist]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:58:41 +0000

would seem to be more of an incomplete feature, and one that is left incomplete
in
many many web based apps.

When you click on the item to view/edit you leave the search feature.  Clicking
done returns you to the addressbook becauae it doesn't "know" that you were
searching before.

Bernd Wollny (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Hallo,
>I have a litte problem with the Addressbook. I think this will be correctable.
>
>1. I search alle users living in "Stuttgart"
>2. I view a User
>3. I I finisch viewing or edditing the User I cklick of done
>4. the Addressbook is schowing again.
>
>But whats happend ? Wie are all addreses displayed and not all users living in
>"Stuttgart".
>
>Is there any interrest to correct this Problem? Or is this a feature that I
>don't
>anderstand :-)
>

>best regards
>  Bernd Wollny
>--
-----
>Was ist der Unterschied zwischen einem Programmierer, einem *guten*
>Programmierer
und einem *Experten* ?

>Der Programmierer sagt er braucht einen Tag; er braucht aber 7 Tage. Der *gute*
Programmierer sagt er braucht 7 Tage; er braucht aber 4 Tage. Der *Experte*
sagt er
braucht 3 Tage; und er ist in 3 Tagen fertig.