Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] I can't upload attachments

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] I can't upload attachments
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:11:23 +0000

I think it should be uploading to the path specified as the temp dir in setup,
which is a full system path.  Though it sorta looks like some restiction has
been
placed on where your php is allowed to upload things.

Sal Mangiapane (address@hidden) wrote*:

>My first post on any list.  (I read SquirrelMail and this one regularly)
>
>I installed 0.9.14RC3 which I downloaded last week.
>
>When I try an upload any file I receive "Warning.  open_basedir restriction in
effect.  File is in wrong directory" for example:

>Warning.  open_basedir restriction in effect.  File is in wrong directory
>in /var/sites/domain.com/web/phpgroupware/email/attach_file.php on line 184
>

>Is phpgroupware trying to write to "/var/sites/domain.com/web/some-directory"
instead of "/web/some-directory" ???