[Phpgroupware-developers] Refresh

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Refresh
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:04:39 +0000

Hi,
I was wondering how feasible it would be to have the email and calendar refresh
themselves every 3 to five minutes.  Maybe later, make it a user definable time.

I'm not sure what other modules would benefit from it too.  Maybe Stock Quotes?

What do you think?

I have several users asking for some type of notify function for email and
calendar.
 I'm thinking this would appease them until the developers could get a
roundtoit.

Thanks for a great product guys.
--
Bob Crandell