[Phpgroupware-developers] Adding a new app.

From: Steven Wright
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Adding a new app.
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 13:09:09 -0600 (CST)

In the experience of all you developers out there, how long does it take
to take your old web app and merge it into phpGW?  In hours, say.

Thanks,
Steve

-----                        address@hidden                        -----
When I could find voice,  I shrieked aloud in agony,  "Either this is madness
or it is Hell."  "It is neither," calmly replied the voice of the Sphere, "it
is Knowledge."                                 _Flatland_, by Edwin A. Abbott