[Phpgroupware-developers] Recent change in idsociety/navbar.inc.php can

From: Rob Richards
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Recent change in idsociety/navbar.inc.php can break image paths
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 07:46:47 -0500

We have our system setup with no webserver_url as the connection is
different depending upon whether the user is on the intranet or coming in
from the outside through the firewall.
The recent commit CVS commit of
phpgroupware/phpgwapi/templates/idsociety/navbar.inc.php to speed up the
JavaScript loading now fills up the web error logs due to bad image paths.

ie. File does not exist:
/usr/local/www/phpgroupware/timetrack/forumtemplatesidsocietyimagesnavbar-ov
er.png

As the setup indicates to leave off the trailing slash for the paths, we
find the following fixes the problem in our configuration.
We think that it should be fine in other configs as well, but figured we
would post it here as well as see if anyone could possibly get it into CVS
if valid.

phpgroupware/phpgwapi/templates/idsociety/navbar.inc.php
current line 50:
$strip_portion = $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['webserver_url'].'/';

proposed:
$strip_portion = $GLOBALS['phpgw_info']['server']['webserver_url'];

Thanks,

Rob
address@hidden