[Phpgroupware-developers] Minimal install for phpGW

From: jfoster
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Minimal install for phpGW
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:36:19 -0700

Hello all!

General question:

What is the minimal install configuration for phpGroupWare?

In other words, can phpGroupWare be installed for just its API? or can it not be installed without the core apps (AddressBook, Calendar, Notes, ToDo) without breaking a dependency somewhere?

Reason for asking: I wish to use phpGroupWare and the registration app to permit registered users access to specific areas of a client's site, once registered. I don't need the overhead of any other apps unless the architecture of phpGW requires it.

According to the setup.inc of the registration app, the only dependency it has is phpgwapi.

Thanks for your time.

Jim