Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] e-mail distribution list module?

From: Eric Cousin
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] e-mail distribution list module?
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:34:10 +0100

At 00:36 11/03/2002 -0500, Scott James wrote:
Does anyone know of a module that manages e-mail distribution lists to the
defined contacts?
I would like an interface to define 20 or 30 mailing lists, and be able to
add/remove multiple people at one time.

Thanks,

Scott James

Hi,

We are developping an hosting-platform, "a la SourceForge", over phpgw. It's called PicoLibre. Among other things, the mailing list manager Sympa (http://listes.cru.fr/sympa/) is part of the available services offered. But PicoLibre relies upon a "per project" basis rather than a "per user" one, which implies that we are using a (as slightly as possible) modified version of phpgw. Therefore, I don't know if our work would be valuable for you at the moment. We are working on building patches for phpgw, but I don't know when there will be available (as soon as possible).

In any case, you can have a taste of our platform at the following URLs :
+) development site : http://dev.picolibre.org
+) Production platform : http://picolibre.enst-bretagne.fr
see the "sympa" icon among other applications

Should you want further information, please have a look at the WEB site of the project (mainly in french) http://www.picolibre.org
or contact us directly.

Eric.

Eric COUSIN,   Maitre de conférences   Tel. (int'l +33;F +0)2 29 00 10 64
Dpt Informatique   -   ENST Bretagne   Fax  (int'l +33;F +0)2 29 00 12 82
BP 832 - 29285 Brest Cedex -  FRANCE   Email address@hidden
--------  http://www-info.enst-bretagne.fr/~cousin/cousin.html ---------