phpcompta-contrib

[Phpcompta-contrib] Grand Livre hack

From: Skipper
Subject: [Phpcompta-contrib] Grand Livre hack
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:02:29 +0200

Ok, I have the confirmation from my EC that the revised Grand Livre is conform
to his needs. Attached is what I have for this.

The output of my git diff against phpcompta 2997:
# Changed but not updated:
#       modified:   include/class_acc_account_ledger.php
#       modified:   include/class_acc_operation.php
#       modified:   include/impress.inc.php
#
# Untracked files:
#       html/gl_comptes_csv.php
#       html/gl_comptes_pdf.php
#       include/3rdparty/
#       include/impress_gl_comptes.inc.php

For the changed files, I have added a patch file, the rest is a gzipped tar.

I hope this is of use for you, and I sincerely thank you for all your efforts!

Best,
Skipper