pgubook-readers

[Pgubook-readers] Question: Programming From the Ground Up

From: Aaron Garza
Subject: [Pgubook-readers] Question: Programming From the Ground Up
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 19:30:47 -0600

Ok so I know this book is quite dated but is it still a viable means of learning programming?

Also, On page 2 of the book I am pointed to a link on Sourceforge.net. This link, however, is none functional and no such guide exists anymore.

Is there another link intended to replace this one that I can use or should I just forget about it and continue reading?

--
- Aaron