pgubook-readers

Re: [Pgubook-readers] New Book by Programming from the Ground Up Author

From: Roger
Subject: Re: [Pgubook-readers] New Book by Programming from the Ground Up Author
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 00:23:59 -0500

Well, glad to see you're still alive!

Programming Under the Hood sounds like an interesting read for myself.  Due to
how much I enjoyed PGU (Programming From the Ground-Up), I'll likely readily
buy this one as well.

Always wondered about Garbage Collection and Object Orientated calls.
Sometimes it's better to learn from the Ground-Up instead of trying to read a
simple definition, or overly simplified definition.

Sorry to hear about the PGU editor.  I guess we now know why a few bugs were
still present.   However in my opinion, they were interesting bugs and
interestingly required us to exercise our knowledge learned from the chapter's
text.  Simply tracing/reading the program through, I readily found the bugs (or
mostly typos) within the Assembly programs and were easily corrected.

Sincerely,

Roger

--
Roger