pgubook-readers

[Pgubook-readers] Run as on cygwin

From: arkkimede
Subject: [Pgubook-readers] Run as on cygwin
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:42:53 +0200

Hi!
I'm a newbie, sorry if the question is silly.
I'd like to learn assembler but every day I work on a MS Windows machine.
I've installed cygwin that is able to compile  an link the code.
There is also a wrapper of gdb (insight) and I can see that the code
run correctly.
But if a execute the code (without debugging) a dialog window appears saying:

name.exe has encountered a problem and need to close. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.

Thanks in advance for your help