pgubook-readers

[Pgubook-readers] Why pushling %ebx (2008)

From: H M
Subject: [Pgubook-readers] Why pushling %ebx (2008)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 12:59:47 -0700 (PDT)

hi
i am new to mailing lists.
somebody please tell me how to reply publicly to an earlier thread.
i have exactly the same question as this one: http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/pgubook-readers/2005-02/msg00002.html
how can i activate that thread again?
how can i reply to it so my reply is attached to it such as that two replies from other persons?
there is just a button there that eventually opens my mail client program for direct email to thread starter. I think this way my reply wont be inserted there and in public view. yes?