perlpanel-devel

Re: [Perlpanel-devel] What happened to Biff.pm ?

From: Karl Forner
Subject: Re: [Perlpanel-devel] What happened to Biff.pm ?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 10:36:42 +0200

On 5/9/05, Moshe Kaminsky <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

* Karl Forner <address@hidden> [09/05/05 01:46]:
> Hi !
>
> I read somewhere while googling that some mail applet was being developed
> some time ago ?
> Where can it be found ?

I wrote it and I'm maintaining it, but I have no place to host it, so it
can't be found anywhere. I can send it to you by email, though.

Ok, but don't you think it should be nice to find a long term solution. Maybe Garvin could integrate it into the main distribution, or just host it ?

Karl

Thanks,
Moshe