perlpanel-devel

Re: [Perlpanel-devel] 0.8.1 preview

From: Gavin Brown
Subject: Re: [Perlpanel-devel] 0.8.1 preview
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 16:19:12 +0000

It's typical (for me at least) that just after I'd decided that I was
happy with 0.8.1 as it was, and did a preview release, I ended up doing
a big pile of stuff that also require testing. I've finally managed to
get the panel to shrink/grow in the manner of the gnome and xfce panels.
The change is big enough to bump the version to 0.9.0, so I've removed
the 0.8.1 files, and you can get an updated set of 0.9.0 preview files
here:

http://jodrell.net/files/perlpanel/PerlPanel-0.9.0pre1.tar.gz
http://jodrell.net/files/perlpanel/PerlPanel-0.9.0pre1-1.src.rpm

Gavin.