pengfork-devel

[Pengfork-devel] [ 101524 ] configuration file??

From: nobody
Subject: [Pengfork-devel] [ 101524 ] configuration file??
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:18:36 -0500

Support Request #101524, was updated on 2002-Nov-12 18:07
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101524&group_id=2708

Category: None

By: Shuttl18
Date: 2002-Nov-18 08:18
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

I get the same "Fatal Error. Exiting" Message. And i've
done all things that Laura and JC have written there. I
have T-DSL (Germany 768/128). Under windows (XP) does it
work. I haven't got many experiences with Linux. (Suse 8.0
Prof) And I wish to learn it, but a PC without WWW. is like
a Car without Oil.
I was happy that the installation went, after downloading
Autoconf & Automake windows. The Configuration was
difficult, but I think it's right now. (Could you perhaps
Show a configuration File for DSL please). I hope you
excuse my english, i know it isn't very good. Please halp...
THX
Richard

By: savannah