pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Regarding "Manual Writer for GNU PDF for GNU pdf"

From: Tom Price
Subject: [pdf-devel] Regarding "Manual Writer for GNU PDF for GNU pdf"
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:46:14 +0100

Hi there,

I'm emailing you guys to offer to write any documentation you may need for GNU PDF. I can write extremely clear documentation suitable for novices on any subject, given enough time to research the area.

I have a basic working knowledge of C and I can be very quick at picking things up. I'm at university studying mechanical engineering normally, but I have a month and a half left of my summer holiday during which I can commit a substantial number of hours to this project. Do let me know if you think you have something suitable for me to work on.

Kind regards,
Tom