pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] CCITT Fax Filter

From: Gustavo Martin Domato
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] CCITT Fax Filter
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:34:37 -0300

On Fri, 2011-09-30 at 22:42 +0200, Aleksander Morgado wrote:

> > I completed the Group 3 1D encoder and decoder. It shouldn't be
> > difficult (hope) now to create the 2D from that one, which I'll do next.
> > I send it in case someone wants to give it a try (and test it more, that
> > is something I'd like).
> >

> > Regards,
> > Gustavo
> >
> > PS: It's base on Aleks' stream-api branch.
>
> This branch was already merged to trunk some time ago, so you should be
> able to sync trunk into your branch without many problems.

There's a problem with the trunk. After performing 'make' I get:

pdf-filter.c: In function 'install_filters':
pdf-filter.c:1317: error: 'JBIG2DEC_GLOBAL_SEGMENTS_ARG' undeclared
(first use in this function)
pdf-filter.c:1317: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
pdf-filter.c:1317: error: for each function it appears in.)
pdf-filter.c:1317: error: 'JBIG2DEC_PAGE_SIZE' undeclared (first use in
this function)

It seems that macro IS_FILTER_ARG compares with JBIG2DEC even when it's
not declared. I send a patch.

Gustavo.