pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Hi. Want to join development

From: Gustavo Martin Domato
Subject: [pdf-devel] Hi. Want to join development
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:38:28 -0300

Hi:

I'd like to join development. It's my first GNU project, so I just read
the docs, the source and took a task from the task list. It's "FS#130 -
Write new hash helpers for integer values".

I read in the flyspray that ints should be casted to pointers as in the
code of add/get_bool(). Now I found two problems:

1- The compiler warns me about casting between different sizes (I'm
running on an i64 arch).
2- If key is not found I don't know what to return.

Regards,
Gustavo.