pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Patch for FS#127

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Patch for FS#127
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 21:21:39 +0200

    I can't find where to attach the patch to the entry in FS, I set the
    percent complete to 100% and looked for a way to attach a file, but
    could not find one; am I missing it or am I just unable to attach
    the file?

Ouch!  I thought flyspray allowed to upload files as attachments to the
issues.. but it doesn't.  No problem, I can save a copy here.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org