pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Patch Safety Dispatcher not compatible with older bazaar

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Patch Safety Dispatcher not compatible with older bazaar (rev < 1.5rc1)
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 15:19:39 +0200

Hi Gaurav.

   [...]

   I am aware of the fact that, it is an additional tool and in no way
   affect the product performance directly, but still I believe that
   adding a line in the docs that this file will work with bazaar rev
   1.5 or later may be helpful. BTW, to make it work on the older
   bazaar, you just need to replace this line:

I cannot see what that has to do with GNU PDF.  Wrong mailing list
maybe?

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org