pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] problem on pdf_stm_file_new

From: the Adib
Subject: [pdf-devel] problem on pdf_stm_file_new
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 00:35:20 +0200

Hello all,

I try to parse a pdf using gnupdf. I looked in the pdf_util how it is
done there. SO I did not expected any problems.
My program has a problem in the call pdf_stm_file_new. It SEGFAULTS
because the argument for the stream pointer (pdf_stm_t) is 0.
>From my understanding I don't see any problem at all.
If one could try to confirm an issue or tell me what goes wrong. I
attach the file I use. The problem is line 48:         ret =
pdf_stm_file_new (file,0,cache_size,PDF_STM_READ, &fsys_stm);

My system is Ubuntu 8.10, gnupdf from bzr, gcc 4.3.2

Many thanks, Adib.
---