pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Testing pdf.h.

From: gerel
Subject: [pdf-devel] Testing pdf.h.
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:26:44 -0300

Hey all, I just tried to initialize the library with a simple test:

--- test.c ---
#include <pdf.h>

int main ()
{
        pdf_init ();
        pdf_finish();
}
--- EOF test.c ---

Prior to library linking I got the following errors:

###
In file included from test.c:2:
/usr/local/include/pdf.h:159:27: error: gl_array_list.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from test.c:2:
/usr/local/include/pdf.h:359: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before
‘gl_list_t’
/usr/local/include/pdf.h:446: error: expected declaration specifiers or ‘...’
before ‘FILE’
##

If gl_array_list.h is carried within the library sources I'm not sure if it
should be included in the library public interface pdf.h.

Shouldn't libs in libgnupdf/libs be compiled inside libgnupdf.so ?

Moreover, has anyone tried that test succesufully ?

cheers
-gerel