pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] would like to help with this project

From: Naseer Siddique
Subject: [pdf-devel] would like to help with this project
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 00:14:15 +0000

I saw this project posted as an important FSF project, and would like to help contribute code.  I can probably spend a few hours a week.  My expertise is in C++, so I don't expect any problems in cranking out C code here.  This is my first FSF project.

More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage. Get more!