pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] pdf_create_dict_entry()

From: Hardy Falk
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] pdf_create_dict_entry()
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 17:52:11 +0200

Am Samstag, 15. September 2007 13:06 schrieb address@hidden:
> It was a bug in `pdf_create_dict_entry'. It is fixed now in
> CVS.
Thanks.

 I try to initialize a pdf_func_2_s from its dictionary.
The spec requires homogeneous arrays for domain and sample,
with an even number of entries and perhaps additional
constraints. I intend to decode them into pdf_real_t
*domain,*range while still following the spec.
Is this acceptable or do I need to keep the PDF types around,
for example for stream writers?