pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] pdf_get_dict_entry()

From: Hardy Falk
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] pdf_get_dict_entry()
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:25:29 +0200

Am Freitag, 14. September 2007 17:13 schrieb address@hidden:
> Are there preallocated name objects ?
>
> We lack a library initialization function for the moment.
> This seems to be the right time to write one. The routine can
> create a global variable containing the preallocated name
> objects. I will put that routine in pdf_base.
A specialized lookup function with a C-string as second argument
might be even more convenient.
I'm now using a small wrapper, that's fine for my first efforts.

Additional questions:
How will function objects be used ( called ) ?
Is pdf_apply_function( const pdf_obj *, int n_in, const double
in[] , int n_out, double out[] ) an acceptable signature?
How shall errors be reported?

> BTW, If you are actually implementing the function common
> data type, please confirm it. I could then go forward for the
> lexer and the parser.
Now that's fast... Aehm, yes, I'll give it a try.
Thanks.