partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Guidence Required For compiling oSip on Windows

From: zeshan
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Guidence Required For compiling oSip on Windows
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:55:58 +0500

hi,

 i want to compile party Sip on windows . I have read the README file in windows folder , but it is little bit confusing to me . From where I can get  osipparser2.dll and osip2.dll " . and tell me the way to compile them in  multithreaded mode.

Ur help will  be highly apperciated .Plz guide me the steps to compile it on windows.

Thanks in Advance
Muhammad Zeshan