partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] how can i modify sip messages ?

From: Bernie Noël
Subject: [Partysip-dev] how can i modify sip messages ?
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 13:10:00 +0000

Hi,

I'm working on a very special SIP architecture and i'm using partysip. What i want to do is : when receiving a REGISTER message on a redirect server, add a contact field containing the adress of a registrar ; when receiving a REGISTER message on a statefull proxy, change its uri to forward it to this new adress.

Here is what i want to do :

 Client @IP1                Redirect Server @IP2             Registrar @IP3
             REGISTER @IP2
             ------------>

          320 Moved Temporarily
          Contact sip:address@hidden
             <------------

and : (in statefull mode)
             REGISTER @IP2
                                                 REGISTER @IP3

For my architecture, the uri of the REGISTER message is the same as the adress of the redirect/statefull proxy, and from the redirect/statefull proxy, i know the adresse of the registrar.

I'm only using the ls_full plugin, and the files modified are ls_full.c and sfp_fsm2.c. In fact, i'll like to modify only ls_full.c but i can't modify the SIP message as wished. Seems it possible ?

Another thing : is there any documentation on the interval way how partysip and osip are built ? (i speak of the management of transactions, events)

Thanks in advance for your response
Bernie