partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] how can i add a field in a 200 OK message

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] how can i add a field in a 200 OK message
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:45:01 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, [iso-8859-1] Bernie Noël wrote:

Hi,

I would like to add a special field in the 200 OK responses to REGISTER messages. This fiels is 'Service-Route:' defined in RFC3608. I don't want partysip to act differently as its normal behaviour for the moment. My question is : can i directly modify the response message in the registrar module or do i have to modify the request message before it enters the module ?

You can modify the response in the rgstrar module. This is the correct
place for this.
Aymeric

Thanks in advance,
Bernie