partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] new release of osip/exosip/partysip!

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Partysip-dev] new release of osip/exosip/partysip!
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:37:41 +0100 (CET)

The latest release of osip/exosip/partysip has just
been built.

The changes are not huge compared to previous release
and mainly concerned the compilation phase: I changed
the configure script so that it should work straight
forword on more platforms.

If you have bad experience or comments regarding the
compilation of any of these soft, let me know!

All release are available at:

osip.atosc.org/download/osip        version 2.0.6
osip.atosc.org/download/exosip      version 0.7.5
osip.atosc.org/download/partysip    version 2.1.1

Aymeric