partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] Partysip problems with multiple streams

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] Partysip problems with multiple streams
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:53:03 +0100 (CET)

If you have several stream, there should be several rules inserted:
One for audio and others for video and witheboard streams.

If you have a log file to better understand the issue, it would be great.
(with option -d 6 -L partysip.log)

What I think is that when you insert the first rule, the proxy is
working fine but then, when you try to insert new other rules, the
iptables commands fail saying:

firewall:/home/jack# /sbin/iptables -D FORWARD -t filter -p udp -d 192.168.1.8
--dport 30001
iptables: Bad rule (does a matching rule exist in that chain?)

Thus, only the first rule is inserted.

You can try to get the missing port in the perl script from the string
sent by partysip and then modify the rules so that it would insert a
cleaner rule.

Let me know if this work and send me the new script if it is successfull.
Thanks,
Aymeric