partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Two clients behind the same NAT

From: Ed Lea
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Two clients behind the same NAT
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:38:35 +0000

I'm sorry if this has been covered before, but I'm new to VoIP, SIP and
partysip.

I have two linphone clients running on the private side of an ADSL
router and partysip running on a server with a direct connection to the
internet.

I can get one linphone client to register with the partysip proxy, but
if I try and connect with a second all the replies from the server seem
to go back to first client that's already connected. That, atleast, is
what appears to be the case from linphone's logs.

Does that make sense? Is it a known problem?

--
Ed.

A day without sunshine is like night.