partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] How to configure partysip in WIN32 systems to work within

From: Guild Jackson
Subject: [Partysip-dev] How to configure partysip in WIN32 systems to work within forking
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 04:47:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I´d like to know what should I do to configure partysip-2.1.0 with libosip2-2.0.5 to work with the forking functionality in WIN32 systems ( actually the Windows XP).
Do I need just to change the partysip.conf file including the forking functionality or I need to modifify psp_ls_localdb.c file to get the functionality working?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Guild Jackson

Do you Yahoo!?