partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] [Q]Filter plugin

From: ppp ppp
Subject: [Partysip-dev] [Q]Filter plugin
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:51:05 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

I use 3 PC (1 install partysip proxy, the other 2 PCs install softphone, say A and B) for softphone-A calling
(user name is a) softphone-B(user name is b) thru proxy server.
Both Softphone can register to Proxy server successfully.
I try to use "filter plugin" to reach this goal.
I put

forward   ^sip:2([0-9][0-9][0-9])@|sip:address@hidden

in partysip.conf So that once softphone-A dial 2111,  softphone-B will ring.
But it seems not working.
Can Anyone tell me how to reach this goal?

By the way, I am not quite familiar with the format
of filter plugin e.q. what is %1 stand for in sip:address@hidden and (.+) in ([0-9]+)@(.+)

Thanks,
leon

每天都 Yahoo!奇摩