partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] MSN Messenger reject request from partysip if record-rou

From: Roland Zheng
Subject: [Partysip-dev] MSN Messenger reject request from partysip if record-route on
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 17:47:13 -0800

Hi friend,
  I am using MSN messenger 4.6. partysip0.5.5 and the configure file is like below

plugins = udp syntax auth rgstrar ls_localdb ls_sfull
magicstring    = sip_no-ip_org_a45bc357
<static>
record-route off
</static>
<sfull>
record-route off
</sfull>
<localdb>
mode statefull
record-route on
</localdb>

  I make a call through partysip server to the MSN messenger, I alwasy get 400 response from messenger. but if I set record-route off in localdb, everything works fine.

 Is that because that MSN messenger does not support recote-route?
 Did I miss something for MSN configuration or in partysip side?

Thank you,

Roland